View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 09:58 AM
FrankMTL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Seriously i never tought Galchenyuk would make me consider him NHL ready after the year he had and beginning of the current season... but... he has been absolutely fantastic for the last 20 games... he as a legitimate chance of making the squad if the season resumes... the quantity of highlight real goals and assists is cannot be ignored.

Habs got themself a possible franchise player. No other offensive prospect as even come close.. Andrei Kostitsyn had great talent but we all knew he was a odd attitude questionable desire... and he had raw very raw talent it took him years to adjust his reactions to the nhl level..wich is the complete opposite with with Galchenyuk. I am a happy camper.
After his slow start (4 games) he has 38 points in his last 21 games and 20 points in his last 9 games. He's been directly involved in about 47% of his teams goals (missed one game in which they scored 2 goals). The only player who is ahead of him in that regard seems to be Ryan Strome who is having a fantastic start to the season, but is on a very strong team.

Hopefully he continues to get better. Since he missed pretty much all of last year, he still has some work to do in certain areas, but i'm sure we'll see a large improvement as the season progresses.