View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Souray44

vCash: 500
Apologize for the delay guys. Lots of work and new game fever led me to ****ing up activity wise.

Off the next few days and this ship is getting righted. Doing the sim now. Playoffs around the corner and new replacement GM's on the way.

We've had some previously good GM's quitting games. From here on out, make no mistake, although 2nd chances are being given now for those with a proven history of being good GMs. Any reports from here on out however and you are gone no possible chance at reinstatement. Can't have quitting it spoils the entire league for everyone. Put your controller down and walk away if you need to leave the game don't quit or you are gone.

Next sim goes late Thursday evening i'm giving an extra day here since I have been away and need to get everyone back and some people replaced. That will done by the end of today as i'm currently watching my roomies little guy and then watching some football.

Have faith in the league, absolutely going places and worth keeping involved in. My mistake for giving you all reason to doubt.