View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 11:18 AM
apice3*

vCash: 500
Overall a cool night. Pretty embarrassing to see both sides boo the Devil players. Pretty much two two most classless fan bases under one roof. Hartnell and Carcillo got the loudest cheers. Brodeur got booed the hardest, aside from Vinny from Jersey Shore.

Bunch of chants like "We Want Hockey" and "Fire Bettman." Also had the "MAAARTTYYYY" chant which was pretty childish. There was a group of Ranger fans in front of me that sang the Ranger goal song after all 10 goals as if that didn't get old fast. After the game ended, not a single fan left for a solid 5 minutes, until after the handshakes and interviews were completed. I looked around the arena and literally no one moved from their seat.

Post game I got to meet a bunch of players in the parking garage. Hartnell was probably the most genuinely nice player I've ever interacted with, which is amazing considering how big of a ******* he is on the ice. Carcillo was pretty cool too. Also got to chat with Simmonds, JVR, Subban, Stamkos, Lundqvist, Coburn, Boyle, Eminger, Martin, Girardi, Staal, Greene and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

apice3* is offline   Reply With Quote