View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Schalkenullvier*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panteras View Post
of course luck goes both ways, although I just find it funny when people call Alonso the "luckiest guy" when he seriously hasn't had any "luck factors" recently that I can remember and if anything Vettel's certainly had "luck" , like today, he was most definitely lucky I think to even keep racing and not be out after that crash with Senna

I wouldn't pay attention to those comments, specially the one about "mediocre" German drivers, that's just an ignorant comment, Vettel and Schumi are without a doubt some of the greatest driver's ever not to mention Schumi obviously the greatest ever...it's dumb to turn this into a nationality thing
Well that luck comment I made in a moment of frustration because the last 2 or 3 races there have been quite a few things going alonso's way. It's stupid to try to say who has luck on their sides, there's always 2 sides... you bring up his collision and vettel was indeed lucky to be able to drive on, but you could easily say that he was unlucky to be driven into by someone in the first place.

Schalkenullvier* is offline   Reply With Quote