View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
TheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
I disagree, and I think you would have too if you watched the series. Points don't tell the whole story in that series. It was a really low scoring series. Lundqvist had a shutout streak that lasted from the beginning of game three until the middle of game four. Anderson had a shutout streak that lasted from the early of the first in game four until the second period in game six. It was really tight, checking hockey.

However, Karlsson was still effective. Again, you showed you didn't watch the series when you said Karlsson was 'scared' during the series when he wasn't. He played some good hockey and I'm sure most Rangers fans would agree.

Nobody is a homer for picking their guy in this poll. Especially not Sens fans. He won the Norris for a reason.
how can you say he played good hockey? his team lost, he had 1 point. you and other sens fans state his job is to put up points, lead the offense and while being sound on defense. he put up 1 point and was even in the series. stop making excuses about low scoring. sounds like a pretty poor job to me. and i did watch the series, i watched every game on TV. his only point was a fluke goal too where he blindly flung it to the middle without any teammate close.

i am a bruins fan and i can say watching that series karlsson wasnt as impressive as i had seen him during regular season games.

look at drew doughty, when he isnt scoring he is playing great defense and playing nasty. he is a great hitter and one of the smarter players in the league with and without the puck. you think doughty would have sat there and taken the speed baggin by boyle? hell no, doughty has a great mean streak and would not have stood for that.

the sens fans should be barred from this thread, erik karlsson is a great player but i bet if you polled nhl scouts doughty would easily win

its also funny you mention shutout streaks that span 1.5 games like its an eternity;such is often the case with playoff hockey

Last edited by TheProfessional: 11-25-2012 at 03:27 PM.
TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote