View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 06:54 PM
TroyM

vCash: 500
Not a terrible game for the Dogs today considering the score... Desjardins look shaky and the D was somewhat atrocious at times, but that's going to happen this year!

Some good offense though. I though Gallagher and to a lesser extent his linemates Dumont and Blunden, along with Bournival and Avtsin played quite well. Beaulieu was the only stand out on D, but mostly for his slick offense/puck rushing. Loved the sequence where Tinordi drew his second penalty, got put on 1st wave PP and just botched three plays on the blue line, and then quickly went off and Beaulieu came and just looked extra slick, haha. I liked Tinordi for the most part, and I'm a fan of his year, just a funny moment.

EDIT: What is up with Nattinen though? Please don't tell me they scratched this guy. After being one of Hamilton's best players in the last half of last season I feel this guy is getting in the doghouse for no apparent reason. I really like his game and I hope it's a minor injury or something and not a healthy scratch to keep Hagel, Storts, Berger or someone in.