View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 09:56 PM
JUMBOcanuck

vCash: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
I understand. CCF and NYR took over a week to even start the series and nobody complained. Everyone just thinks it's okay to pick on me because I'm the commissoner and everything is my fault.

If you don't like the way this is going, there's the door. I'm trying as hard as I can to keep everyone happy and keep the league moving. I had no idea I was getting my electrical done today, If I knew I would've given JC a heads up. But without internet I can't really contact him.
You obviously had internet at some point today in order to log into your xbox and tell me we could start an hour later. You could have PMd me on HFboards as well from your phone, which is what I do to set up games with people.

When I give you the freedom to pick ANY time of day to play the game and you come up with 2 times and still don't show up it doesn't really matter what the excuse is, you need to have some respect for other people's time. Not only that, but what's the deal with not being able to play our SCF games, but you're perfectly able to play GTA IV for an hour or two?

I also run a league, and when this league started the playoffs it was near the trade deadline in my league, now we are almost caught up to this one and our GMs are still complaining about how long its taking.

Don't expect me to wait around for you the next time you make a time to play. I won't be on the rest of tonight, and I have my playoffs in my league to play tomorrow night.