View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Interactif
Meet The New Boss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
He is the best player on that 2nd line. He is by a wide margin the best center on the team.
He was 4 points better than Bozak last year to a guy in his 2nd full NHL season, wide margin?

Quote:
I think the majority here have said he is good. HE would be a great #3c on a champion. Without a doubt.
I have plenty doubt, given Staal, Boland, Kelly, and Stoll bring much more grit, leadership, intangibles, and the ability to win faceoffs to a Cup winning team. When was the last time Grabo was entrusted to win a key faceoff?

Quote:
IF Kulemin had buried his chances last year grabo would have been close to 70pts.
Really? He buried 30 the season before and you know how many points Grabo got that season? 58. A career high.

Quote:
Just what games are you watching? He is our best player v. Boston by far.
Leafs were awful last season against the Bruins, including Grabo. But if you insist he was the best of an awful lot. Then have at it.

Quote:
YOu might be right. If the Leafs get 2 better centers Grabo's salary is too high to be on the 3rd line.
Well we agree on one thing!

Quote:
The fact is I will retire when I win next weeks Lotto max.

Is there something wrong with these facts?
I'll look you up when it happens. Leafs will have a better record without the Energizer bunny when we have centers that can score 50 points a season but bring a lot more intangibles to the team. BTW I don't mean being able to take a lickin but keeps on tickin. That's not a hockey intangible.

Interactif is offline   Reply With Quote