View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 09:42 PM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
He was 4 points better than Bozak last year to a guy in his 2nd full NHL season, wide margin?
Bozak played with 2 PPG players last year. A pylon could have got 45pts.

Quote:
I have plenty doubt, given Staal, Boland, Kelly, and Stoll bring much more grit, leadership, intangibles, and the ability to win faceoffs to a Cup winning team. When was the last time Grabo was entrusted to win a key faceoff?
Grabo was over 51% last year.
Other than Staal who has suddenly moved up to a #1 spot, grabo has more offensive skill than anyone you mentioned.

Quote:
Really? He buried 30 the season before and you know how many points Grabo got that season? 58. A career high.
Right, and if he had buried 10-20 more of the chances Grabo set him up for last year Grabo would have been near 70pts.

Quote:
Leafs were awful last season against the Bruins, including Grabo. But if you insist he was the best of an awful lot. Then have at it.
Anyone else have a 2 goal game against the Bruins in the last 2 years.

Quote:
I'll look you up when it happens. Leafs will have a better record without the Energizer bunny when we have centers that can score 50 points a season but bring a lot more intangibles to the team. BTW I don't mean being able to take a lickin but keeps on tickin. That's not a hockey intangible.
To get 2 better centers than Grabo they are going to have to score more than 50pts and bring intangibles.

Grabo did great with his wingers having carreer years. So what if you improve the wingers?

charliolemieux is offline   Reply With Quote