View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 10:10 PM
jughead42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Heard GM Rychel was at the Brampton vs Sudbury game on Sunday,possible targets could be O/A forward Michael Kantor,94 born forward JC Campagna,Def Justin Sefton-93 born from the Wolves
It was interesting that an intermission segment on friday's game about OHL players going on the ice with young kids featured an interview with Adam Bateman about his experience as a kid. Apparently he skated with the Brampton Battalion as a boy, and spoke pretty fondly of it. I could see that being a landing place for the kid if he's traded, but I hope he packs his winter coat so he's ready for the eventual move to North Bay. Of course it's more likely Rychel was looking at the Wolves with their meltdown in progress. I agree their captain would be a nice pickup. I also agree we shouldn't be flipping Koko if he returns. He's going to make a huge impact if it happens, our powerplay will instantly become credible and it would allow us to sprinkle some magic on the top two lines instead of just the first by bumping HoSang.