View Single Post
11-25-2012, 10:45 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by bsmith14 View Post
Personally I don't have him or Ewanyk when I try to come up with the roster, but it is not absurd to think one or both could make it. St. Croix is one of the best players in the WHL. I like his vision and passing. Ewanyk is a responsible player and is capable of shutting down opposing teams top lines. They have their work cut out for them but you cant say they have no chance. If the NHL is back then Hockey Canada will definately take a long look.
Ewanyk not so much, but St. Croix does have a shot, consistently the offensive catalyst on one of the CHLs best team... Didnt show too well in the SSS but was the best player on the ice offensively in the oil kings/Moose jaw game (defensively was rielly or reinhart). I know a few games isnt much but for what it is worth I have played against many of these guys that will be on World Jrs this year or trying out, and St Croix is the best player I have played against... I dont think he is as far off as some believe, maybe not the most well known name in a year where many big names will be cut because there is just too much to choose from. Sorry if that didnt make sense, wrote this over a 10 minute period lol