View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 10:58 PM
simplefan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessional View Post
so it went from being a low scoring series to sens having no finish. you cite ONE year in which he lit up the playoffs but was a trainwreck defensively. hahahah no defenseman can be a gamebreaker in all 3 zones like karlsson? theres prob 2-3 that do it BETTER than him in all 3 zones combined. you sens fans are very funny, its absurd how blind you guys are
Trust me Karlsson was a trainwreck defensively until early in 2011-2012 season when he bulked up and Paul Maclean really talked to him and called him out. Paul Maclean was saying, we dont want Karlsson to play 30 mins and play 15 mins for us and 15 mins against us. And this year, on almost every night, he played 25+ mins, helping significantly his team.

Doughty, at this moment, is the best due to his offensive game and much appreciated intimidating physical play. But, Pietrangelo looks to be the best out of them all. And Karlsson is not far off. I think Karlsson is smart enough to be a real effective defenseman.

All three play differently, but each one is important in his own way. Which one I would chose for a team? It would depend of the system implemented and the talent level of the team.

simplefan is offline   Reply With Quote