Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
I know.

Spoil:
I still have no idea what the endgame is supposed to be. People are dying way faster than they are reproducing, the way things are going the human race is completely unsustainable. It makes me sick whenever a faction goes to war with another(like the Governor against the soldiers, and now Rick against the Governor).

What are these people thinking!!!(although I guess that's sort of the point, how humanity responds to zombies). But if the ending is simply everyone dies that would be a total let down.

And slightly OT-how did a crazy hobo survive that long surrounded by zombies without knowing they existed? Seems like they just threw him in the plot to put more questions on morality into the story.
Spoil:
Tyrese will come into the fold soon apparently as will Morgan (the guy we met in the first episode). I'm not sure how everything is going to shake down I think it will be a long-time before a cure is found although this idea that everyone alive is already affected changes a lot. A cure probably won't be found for awhile if it does happen.

Crazy hobo guy was probably a hermit who lived in the middle of nowhere and was isolated from society. Probably didn't know about zombies at all. As for morals, there are none. It's basically just do your best to stay alive.