View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 02:35 AM
Pucker77

vCash: 500
Really?! Nashville/GiantK is getting kicked?! Damn... That sucks it makes a lot of sense not but still sucks haha. I negotiated a deal with him that would get me (SJS) Rinne but I had little cap room so I did another trade that I was hesitant on in order to accommodate it. The second deal was accepted and approved however Nashville would never accept my deal (which he proposed to me). With him being kicked I now understand why he never accepted it... I sent the roposal 3 different times and he would reply to me on Xbox when we spoke but would never accept the darn thing...

So now I lost a player I liked for no reason.... I mean I got a good return but I would have prefered to keep him had I known this was going to happen.

Im not demanding I get Rinne or anything like that. I know that its not another GM's fault that I messed up. I also know that it is bad to make deals that are dependent on others so I screwed that up. Oh well, I would have loved Rinne and maybe I can negotiate with the new GM. So far Niemi has been doing very well so I have no complaints.