View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 02:44 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heusy_79 View Post
Have never heard anything about the kid's intentions, just making a bold prediction. I also am convinced that he could have handled the OHL quite well this season. I don't think anyone in the rink this weekend would disagree with your assessment of his skating.

Got to see a few minutes of Elgin-Compuware. If Day doesn't get ES, Konecny appears to be a pretty darn good consolation prize. Big time offensive potential and another great skater.
I had never seen Sean Day play before in my life. When he got the puck on his stick and made his first rush, I was stunned. I kept watching and couldnt believe my eyes. I could have got up and left after him touching the puck twice and knew how unreal he was. I still cant believe it. When i was watching Compuware it was one game, when Day got the puck all of a sudden it was a different game, a different league. I honestly am convinced Sean Day with a few mental adjustments could play on any OHL team starting tomorrow and flourish. Id even suggest he could replace every 96 born Dmen from last years draft including Mckeown and u wouldnt be disappointed.