View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 02:57 AM
Pucker77

vCash: 500
vs should start Monday evening or sometime Tuesday. We here in Toronto cant wait to play our Rivals and look forward to a long physical series.

After a long hard fought series with Montreal, Leafs players spoke to members of the media after Sunday's practice leading up to Game 1 against provincial rival Ottawa.

"It was awesome to beat such an old rival in 7 games, but that is in the past and we, as a team, are looking forward to getting the opportunity to play Ottawa and hopefully doing what it takes for us to get to where we want to be." -Dion Phaneuf

"I felt like I didnt play my best series against Montreal, but you have to give them credit. Their defensemen were covering me from the start and gave me no time or space. I'm just glad the team made it out alive. Another all Canadian series and another long time Rival. This series should have a great atmosphere." -Phil Kessel

"I'm ecstatic that the team is moving on to the Conference Semi-Finals but I am also very frustrated that I will not be able to take part in the series. I have faith that the coaching staff will find a suitable replacement and give me time to heal my injury and hopefully return in time for a potential series in the Conference Finals." -James Van Riemsdyk.