Thread: Confirmed with Link: The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?
View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Tedi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskies4life View Post
Bring Omark back. I don't like how Renney handled him at all. I really hope the orginization gives him another chance and Omark giving the Oilers one last chance. Even if he is a 3rd liner wouldnt it be nice to have a 3rd liner that plays like Omark? I would prefer him to a guy like Jones, Horcoff, Belanger. Im tired of hearing the "he's too small argument thats not a argument imo in this day and age, smaller players have made it and smaller players will continue to make it. All you need is skill (at some aspect of your game) to make it in the NHL. (Im hoping he is working on his shot in Switzerland, hes going to need to improve it if he does come back however )

He's too small isn't a argument. If a players good enough he's good enough, smaller players just need to do different things to improve than a bigger player. Bigger players have to work on different things also to make it.
It isn't going to happen. Omark is a top six guy (when and if he can play well), IMO there isn't room in the top six anymore on a healthy Oilers roster.

Tedi is offline   Reply With Quote