View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 07:34 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Is that a rumour, or is there any source? Krejč already left once, and then they practically begged him to return. And, by "sooner" do you mean as early as next season? Like he says in the interview, you need to start preparing the following season in January or February, so if he was about to leave Slovan, there should already be a successor in the wings right now. I haven't heard about any such person. Perhaps you will enlighten me.
no, just my opinion. He is co-owner of Slovan as I know. And he is not ho powerfull/wealthy to be able to own/lead the club. One day he will have to sell his share, new owner will bring new GM. All story. And the most important thing, Krejci does (did) not want Slovan to play KHL.

"not ho powerfull/wealthy" must be compared to russian oligarchs (companies) not slovak one.

I can imagine that some corporation (lets say MOL or Sberbank/Volksbansk etc) would like to invest into Slovan but will want share in club...and wants new GM... so Krejci would have to sell his own share and left GM. Siroky has more power than Krejci as I can see.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote