View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Fearless Leaf*

vCash: 500
here is what the few guys on the Leafs board had to say about him on his game against Moose Jaw on Saturday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehawk View Post
Hate to say it, but Dumba's outplayed Rielly so far tonight. He looks great. Definitely more comfortable in Red Deer than he's appeared at any sort of international level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJayMann View Post
Just returned from the Red Deer game. Dumba had a good game tonight with a PP goal and a couple hits.

Warriors spent way more time in the Rebels end of the ice but weren't rewarded with goals. Rielly looked really good, he broke up quite a few plays, made a nice short handed rush, made a few rushes while MJ made line changes, and a couple nice outlet passes. His mobility, skating, and puck control really stand out.
As you can see from the comments, it looks like he is playing very well in all 3 zones.

I really like Dumba, I think he gets underrated around here quite a bit. He seems to receive the most flak from any top d-man drafted in the 2012 draft, like in the SSS, everyone had nothing but negative to say about him but I personally found him as one of the better d-man in the 1st game of SSS.

Aside from his size hockey IQ, Dumba has excellent skill-set and plays with a ton of energy and heart.

Last edited by Fearless Leaf*: 11-26-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Fearless Leaf* is offline   Reply With Quote