View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 10:52 AM
BoxerMax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempron View Post
talk with char's billet dad if you see him and ask him yourself. he will tell you char is completely happy up there and doing very well with +27. thats a far cry from here where where he had +5, -7, -38. hopeys doing well up there to with stats close to binnington with a .930 save% ritchie is playing out of his mind right now with 42 pts and kujo has blossomed since leaving while playing on the leagues youngest team. maybe just a change of scenery was needed for all of them. or maybe there is something more to it. anthony is not alone. several unhappy. again. its frustrating to watch.
I agree with everything you said about Char and Hope. Ritchie is a streaky player, plus he is playing with Strome. As for Kujo, I thought he would be better than he has been this year. Everybody new he would be good when he was with the Sting, however, JB took a chance, and you sometimes have to trade you young talent when you go for it.

I can't wait to see what kind of young talent we get when we trade Gally before the trade deadline.