Old
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
Nice!

Unfortunately, it's a Sportsnet game so expect it to start a little late, have lots of commercial breaks, and drag on forrrrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvveeeeerrrr. Instead of a nice 2 hour (give or take 10 minutes) game, it'll be closer to 3 hours.
Oh so you mean that even though the game now technically "starts" at 7PM...puckdrop will be in reality at like 7:10PM then??? And by commercial breaks you mean random stoppages in play/little intermission-esque random things (i.e. the random tshirt tosses or whatnot they do for fans sitting in whatever section).

At first when I read what you put I'm like "commercial breaks....what's she talking about??? I'll be watching live...not on TV."

But yeah I'll apparantly be in the new blue section. So just to verify...there are elevators to get all the way up to the blue section eh??? And ditto for getting down from there to leave after the game???

IIRC, all I know about the new blue seats is that they are roomier, I think there's an elevator, and that the beer guy comes right to your seats??? Right???? And if the beer guy does come to your seat, does that mean you can just drink your beer in your seat??? Or do you need to go drink it in the concourse as per usual??

Speaking of beer, what beers do we have available to drink @ the Aud??? IIRC, I saw big cans of Molson and other swill being sold when I went to the Rangers/Steelheads game earlier this month. Do I dare be bold and ask if the Aud sells the Guinness Draught cans (yum)?