View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse21 View Post
ive personally never liked him much. as soon as games get important he disappears.
I really don't see him disappearing anymore than he normally is seen during games. Stastny isn't a big-game player, granted. But he doesn't seem to be any better or worse than any other average game over the course of a season to me.

That's what makes Stastny great imo, that consistency of solid effort, faceoff quality, back checking and amazing vision. He always goes to the net for the dirty goal to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBadkitten View Post
I miss him. Watching him and Duchene play was amazing. Really a shame we let him go. Was just watching highlights of them together on YouTube and they were so good with eachother.
Indifferent to seeing Flesichmann go myself. Didn't he have an absurd % of points in the 3rd with us? Always felt like he never played until the game was almost over. But I do agree Duchene played better with him, a guy that has speed + playmaking hands on the wing is what Duchene needs to be more effective and unfortunately I don't think Parenteau has the speed portion to be the solution for Duchy.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now   Reply With Quote