View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Vikingstad
**** the King

vCash: 500
I quit HUT like a month ago, sold all my players off bought backs got nothing, ended up with nothing left. Anyways im thinking about coming back just for occasional games, but instead of making my dream team like last time, im going to make a rookie/underrated team like I did in NHL 12.

my NHL 12 HUT roster was something along the lines of:

Dwight King- Tore Vikingstad- Kyle Palmieri
Jordan Caron- Adam Henrique- Kyle Beach
Marcus Foligno- Cory Emmerton- Nikita Filatov
Rob Klinkhammer- Andrei Loktionov - Luke Adam

Slava Voynov-Oliver Ekman Larsson
Brendan Smith- John Moore
Philip Larsen-Nikita Nikitin

Robin Lehner
Ben Bishop

That roster not only gave me an above .500 record, but I was well above it too. I would dominate my opposition just through my skill and creative plays (unlike the full burst speed and snipe method in this game). The best part was if I won, it felt great because I beat a person who had a clearly superior team to me, and if I lost it didnt feel bad at all, I would'nt get frustrated like I do in NHL 13 when my star players cant find the scoresheet due to some BS circumstances.

Only downfall is that this game doesnt have Tore Vikingstad....(He was my top point producer last year, an absolute beast).

EDIT: And no none of these guys had training cards on them.

Last edited by Vikingstad: 11-26-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: EDIT: And no none of these guys had training cards on them.