View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Alawishis

vCash: 500
Ray was certainly a good QB, one of the best we've seen in green and gold. There were a lot of reasons he was not triving here lately and most of it has nothing to do with his talent or dedication. I have no doubt in my mind that without Ray TO does not even make it to the Grey Cup. We handed them the cup with that horrible trade. Having said that, like many here, I'm not completely against the idea of trading Ray. The only thing is if you do it, get something for him. Tillman made a trade for the trade's sake. Those are the worst kind of trades as there is no accountablitly to the team. We got robbed plain and simple. Now we have no viable QB options for some time.

Tillman screwed this team over for the sake of his own pride. To add insult to injury he traded away our #1 draft pick for a kicker we didn't really need. It smells like a conspiracy, but even if it wasn't there is no question Tillman was never in it for the team. When the GM refused to move to the city they should have canned him.