View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
The way the Cookie Crumbles is that Murray identified a real weakness in Ottawa and did some thing about it, while Burke fiddled around with free agents instead of signing a proven FA or trading for one. There isn't one player on the Leaf roster I wouldn't have traded for a solid proven No.1 Goaltender without one you can't win, Cujo and Belfour proved that.
All hail Bryan Murray, the one who won the stanley cup in in 2006-2007 with the Ottawa Senators and is the current president and general manager of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Wait a second....my Hfboard senses tell me this is the Toronto Maple Leaf Board, and the guy who actually made it was Brian Burke! That's not all but he ripped of Bryan Murray of Kadri instead giving them Cowen who is out yet again for another season with another injury in his young career. Oh my god he signed Brett Lebad and traded him for actually players who produced for our team!? No really!!!?!? Wait you are telling me he also signed a player away from his original team and then sent him back to that same team for pieces that this organization didn't have? Go figure.