View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 08:25 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I don't think you're understand what I'm saying. The Spits have scored 72 goals as a team this year, 8 of those 72 are by defenseman, Schoenmakers scored 9 and Lorentz scored 5. Rychel and Vail have combined to score 26 of 68 goals in the lineup going into their next game which is 38% of their total goals, or among forwards Rychel and Vail have scored 43% of their goals. Scouting report isn't difficult to figure out shutdown Rychel and Vail and you're going to win. Their problems really boil down to mismanagement because a few of these guys are being miscast as top 6 forwards when most of them are 3rd and 4th line pluggers. They lost Khokhlachev and whiffed on the import draft and only have Ho-Sang to show as a top 6-9 forward.
No question scoring has been a problem especially on the road,at least at home they are getting scoring chances and are scoring more here,although everybody knows if u shut down NF big line,Kitchener Puempel and Reider,Owen Sd,Smith,Brace Cat,the chances u win against more then u lose so Windsor"s problem is not exclusive but i get what u mean
To me underacheiving forwards Johnson,Maletta,Clarke and Clark,more from Marchese too have really put Windsor in a spot
Time to move some more people out,I would take Campagna from Sudbury,Robinson from Brampton, and O/A from a list of Hottot,Ross,Kantor
Campagna for Johnson,Robinson for Maletta,pick up Ross or Hottot,Kyler Nixon-Dman from Kingston for McNaughton,and if neccessary deal Bateman to Missy for Teskey,in which Nixon takes his place should meaning Bateman
The last one I am not sure Bateman has played better the last 2 games so I am leery to pull a trigger here
My proposed lineup would be

HoSang-Rychel-Lorentz
Campagna-Vail- Marchese
Clarke-Robinson-Hottot
Teskey-Clark-Bilcke

spares-Studnicka,Verbeek,Mccann,
Graham

Defense
Murphy-Seiloff
Ebert-Posa
Nixon-Seiloff

spares
Bowen-Brown
Goal
Pavelka-Dekort
sp-Kuchmey
It should be noted Nixon had 27 pts last yr for Kingston,similar in size to Bateman 1 inch shorter I believe but he has experience