View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Pseudonymous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
This thread has turned quite painful the last few pages. Vlasic has managed to be a Top 4 D without any sort of shot or physicality. Tanev is probably 10x as smart, so I'm sure he can also carve out a career. What made Nicklas Lidstrom special sure as hell wasn't his shot or his strength. This is such a simplistic argument, I can't believe anyone is actually wasting their time arguing with you for so long.
Painful? Because i disagree with your assessment of a player. So painful.

I have given lots to back up my opinions.

I could list the top 4 of all teams and count the players who lack both those attributes and the list would be extremely short but then you can say that my opinion that its not exactly a good chance he makes it into the top 4 is outrageous and "painful"

Look what Tyler Ennis is doing, if a team had a player of his size on their farm team, do you think they'd think hes got a good shot? No. Its a big uphill battle for player that lack certain attributes

And regarding Vlasic, and like most players you'll mention, they had the ability to put up numbers prior to and during the NHL. Which i mentioned previously, if you put up mediocre numbers and dont have strength, you typically wont be a top 4. Vlasic put up big numbers in junior and on top of that, put up numbers in the nhl. And you can go ahead and find a few exceptions but like ive repeated 10 times, there are exceptions!!!

People are arguing my points without reading all my posts

Last edited by Pseudonymous: 11-26-2012 at 08:07 PM.