View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 09:17 PM
ps241
It's closing time.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenice View Post
Trouba would be the only player I'd be interested in from a Hab's perspective.

The only reason I'd trade Eller would be if we drafted someone like Barkov or we traded Plekanec for a younger centre like Teravainen.
Good call on Trouba Frozenice and a pick I am a big fan of as a Jets fan. I wanted him before draft day and feel better about the pick now. He is flying under the radar a bit this year and perhaps it's because he is playing US collage but who knows? The book on him was a hard hitting shut down type defensman but when I watched him last year for the USA in the WJC I thought he had a very nice offensive side to his game. This year as a freshman for the Wolverines he plays on the top PP unit and in 12 games he has 4 goals and 6 assists for 10 points and is 4th in team scoring. He is an excellant skater, has a great stretch pass, and a top notch one timer from the point. On top of that he is a beast physically with a nasty edge and is definaltely the meanest hardest hitting D man from upper echelon of this past draft class (with all do respect to Dumba). Here is a hit from a few games ago that got him a game misconduct. I didn't think it was that bad when you watch it on slow motion but I am probably being a homer?

http://www.hockeytube.net/2012/11/07...hit-11-7-2012/

Last edited by ps241: 11-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
ps241 is online now   Reply With Quote