View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 09:38 PM
RonHextall27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
OK so MGG has some blanks on clearance all are the old style Black or White for 75 bucks whether its 1.0 or 2.0 was the reason I was asking, if theres no where to get it customized right I wont even bother. Also to the jersey fans around an Antti Miettinen Gamer is up on ebay right now listed at 153~ runs out in 8 or 9 hours its the Dallas Stars 3rd jersey when they had the cow head that seemed like a pretty good deal and is verified by MGG
I picked up a couple of the blank sweaters on MGG. One black and one white 2007-2010 style. They are Edge 2.0, mostly airknit with some of the Edge 1.0 materials used, mainly on the back panel. They have the old Reebok vector logo on the neck.

I have an Edge 1.0 retail authentic 07-10 Black and 2010- Orange, and the Edge 2.0's are vastly superior in all aspects. One thing I will note though, is that the 2.0's seem to fit a lot like the older pre Edge instead of having the more streamlined cut of the edge 1.0. I use these for pick up hockey and a 54 in Edge 1.0 is about perfect, while the same in 2.0 is a bit big in the elbows and chest. Not much, but I would have gone with a 52 on the 2.0 if I could do it over and could find that size.