View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
I'm sorry, but it's funny all the people here who though Raptors were a playoff team. I remember I said Raps wouldn't be anywhere close to making the playoffs (I think in one of the Rielly threads when the topic got derailed a bit) and tons of people we're like "no no, we made improvements, Lowry is a top 10 pg, barg is a star, blah blah". FFS, look at the freaking raps. And I'm calling it now, even with the "star" players the Blue Jays brought, they will not make the playoffs, and probably won't even finish better then 4th in their own freaking division.

Out of the NBA, MLB, MLS and NHL, I think the Toronto hockey team has the best shot at making the playoffs first...and I think the Leafs suck.
Oh those teams, I believe the Jays to have the best team compared to the rest of the league, but it's also the hardest to make the playoffs in baseball, especially when in the Jays division. That said, I still think the Jays will be the first to make the playoffs. May not be this year, but I'm not holding out big hopes for the Leafs or the other teams for that matter haha.