View Single Post
Old
11-26-2012, 11:54 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
I agree Ferraro has kind of separated himself a bit this year but he and Sheahan were never really "bottom 6" prospects. Youre comparing 2 first rounders (Ferraros close enough), a third rounder and a 6th rounder.

Ferraro and Sheahan are clearly a step ahead, both look like really good third liners when they hit the NHL.

Aubry and Callahan are similar calibre prospects. I dont know why people are much higher on Aubry though. He is bigger but he really needs to fill out because his size right now is more of a detriment to the NHL then Callahans is. Theyre both similar physically, Callahans the better fighter though and even though hes gottent ime with better linemates and played mroe games Aubry has one more point.

I guess the idea of a 6'4 checking center is awesome and I definitely like Aubry but to me your comparison should be Ferraro and Sheahan are tier one and close, Callahan and Aubry tier 2 and close
Who cares where they were drafted a couple years ago? The question is, where are they going to be in 2-3 years?

Where they were drafted doesn't have much to do with whether they are 3rd liners, 4th liners or career AHLers.