View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 02:52 AM
Johnny LaRue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behn Wilson View Post

Id say the only 3 characters that are bullet proof from being killed are Rick, Daryl, & Michonne. They are too popular to off (unless the actors have other gigs lined up and are going to leave the show anyway.
I assume Carl's an untouchable too. Without Carl, Rick has no reason to live. Carl and Judith are his raison d'etre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianHockey View Post
My own random thought:

I enjoyed the stark contrast between how Michonne was introduced to Rick's 'good' group and the Governor's 'evil' group. Rick treats her with hostility and scrutiny at first, while the Governor was very friendly and welcoming. In 'regular' society, Rick's hostility would be a red flag that he's dangerous and not to be trusted. In the zombie-world, that hostility is actually the genuine and appropriate response to meeting someone new. The Governor's welcoming is the opposite. Being friendly and welcoming is the norm in our society, but in the zombie-apocalypse, it's a red flag that you're up to no good - that you've got a trick up your sleeve and are just trying to drop their guard.
The same thing popped into my mind too. The fact that Rick didn't accept Michonne right away let her know he was on the level.

Last edited by Johnny LaRue: 11-27-2012 at 03:01 AM.