View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 05:13 AM
TheRookie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
What does any of this have to do with my comment ? If you want to discuss my comment , explain to me how Farrell is a better player than Tesink... I never said Carrier was a better player this year, the argument was he has equal or more value considering he'll be back next season..
Why do I have to talk about Farrell lol ... The point was Huberdeau having less points doesn't make Carrier more valuable just the fact he has an extra year is the only thing that makes Carrier at the same level as a Huberdeau or even Danault in terms of trade.

The point is moot because we're talking about a guy that is likely NOT going to be dealt anyway ... If that's the case we could include a laundry list of 18 year olds that could be dealt which would diminish the value of just about everyone.

If you want to consider a statistic consider MacAulay has gone from .58 PPG to 1.14 PPG and that is largely because of Huberdeau ... I'd place a bet Farrell would have over a PPG playing on a line with Huberdeau to be honest. If you want me to compare Tesink to Farrell I would give a slight edge offensively to Tesink but Lavoie is better offensively then both Tesink and MacAulay. When comparing though Tesink brings much more than just offense he's a spark plug and an agitator and he does both very well ... he also has very good wheels which Farrell has as well

Last edited by TheRookie: 11-27-2012 at 05:27 AM.
TheRookie is offline   Reply With Quote