View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 05:54 AM
Maverick41

vCash: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesSir View Post
It is a very impressive piece of work you have done here Maverick. Are the players listed in random order or by level of talent?

Could you tell me those you believe stand the best chance of getting drafted in 2013. I suppose it is seldom that a player has been drafted directly out of a German junior league, and that it is mandatory that they have some adult hockey experience (not neccecary in the DEL but at least in the 2.BL).

Are Leon Draisaitl and Dominik Kahun the best talents from 1995 playing outside Germany?
Thanks.

I have listed the players alphabetically, and I am just following their stats, and rarely if ever actually see them play.

I have seen some of the late '94 and '95, though, and Kahun and Draisaitl are pretty much in a league of their own. Especially Draisaitl since he is not even draft eligible in 2013 because of his late birthday.
However there are some 1995 born players in Germany who are quite talented.
Tim Bender on defense and forwards Kevin Orendorz and Markus Eisenschmid are among my favourite German prospects for this draft. But their chances are rather slim compared to guys like Kahun or Frederik Tiffels, who is playing in the USHL.

It is true that most (maybe even all) players that are drafted out of Germany had already played in men's league.

Maverick41 is offline   Reply With Quote