View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 12:15 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
From reading comments from fans I understand that but it boils down to there being two types of players. There's one player that is a energy giver, he gives his all to the team and guys feed off that. The other is an energy taker one who puts himself before the team. He's an OA, he's supposed to be a leader period. He played for Jacques last year so he knows what the coach is about and in his last year he gets up and leaves? It's one thing to request a trade and play it out it's another to walk out and he chose the latter. That's the type of player you stay away from.
Here's how I look at it - if a player is with a team long enough and, the situation hasn't improved, he's earned the right to walk out. For all we know, he could have been dealing with a lot of stuff, asked for a trade, and hit his breaking point. It's not like Sarnia's situation is brand new; they've been having issues for a while now, from all I've read. You can't always blame the player for walking out, just because he's a leader. We all have breaking points.