View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Joey Bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Probably the most talked-about undrafted Euro is Anton Slepyshev. He's an 18-year old playing for Novokuznetsk in the KHL. He's supposed to be very talented, but teams don't think he'll come over. He likely would have been an early-to-mid round pick otherwise.

Patrik Machac is a Czech player in the OHL with Brampton. He's small but skilled. Jeremy Boyce is a Swedish defenseman with Timra in the SEL. Mikko Lehtonen is a small Finnish defender with skill. Andrey Makarov plays in the WHL, he apparently has some upside. Makarov is probably the only one I mentioned that has a chance at getting a contract, be it an NHL ELC or AHL deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post

JC Lipon is shredding the dub this year with Kamloops. Will definitely get drafted this time around after being passed over before.
Totally forgot about Slepyshev!! Good player. Don't know who Machac and Lehtonen are and Makarov got signed by Buffalo about a few months ago. I would've definitely mentioned him if he wasn't taken. Swear to god I thought JC Lipon was with some organization, but i guess not. That is a player worth getting right now!!!!

Joey Bones is offline   Reply With Quote