Thread: Proposal: Islanders-Coyotes
View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 04:02 PM
YotesFan47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 View Post
This is when negotiations start to break down....

Then I forget the original proposal and say

Nielsen + Bailey +Sudntrom +?

for

Yandel
Hahaha yea that's usually the way these proposals go and I didn't help in adding fuel to that fire.

In all seriousness though, the OP was a pretty close deal. If it were myself in GMDM seat then I could see myself pulling the trigger on Bailey +2013 4th for Klesla because I feel like we have a playoff team but not a cup winning team. Our surplus is defense and we need to add a few hairs on the front end, people who can grow with the franchise and have time to buy into Tipps system. I can't see us winning a cup for 2-3 more years but we have to build that roster up to give us the best possible chance, especially considering the forward prospects we have (some of which are very promising but I don't think any of them have top line upside). Not that Bailey will be a top line player buy I'm perfectly ok with rolling a 1a/1b line, 3rd high energy/checking line, and a 4th PK unit. If Bailey fits into one of the 1a/1b spots than I'm satisfied.

I know rt disagrees with that process along with a few other yotes fans but I would rather double my chances of finding player to keep us winning that rely only on the draft and luck in FA. Every player is movable for the right price because the bottom line is to win the cup.

YotesFan47 is online now   Reply With Quote