View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan View Post
NDS said they wanted to try that formation, that could explain why they are interested in Concina. I wouldn't hate to see that formation, but I'm not sure I'm a big fan of it either. Sure looks nice on paper to have Rivas, Nesta and Ferrari on the pitch at the same time, but what do we do with Camara, Brovksi and Valentin? Camara will end up starting most of the games at CB because Rivas and Nesta won't play all the games, Brovski can play CB so he would see plenty of time, but what about Valentin? Would he be used as a LWB/RWB? And who would be the other winger, Pisanu? Mapp can't do that and I don't want to see Arnaud or Nyassi as starters. Maybe we'll add a true #10 and Felipe can be LWB?

Di Vaio doesn't want to have Wenger up front with him, so maybe we could go to a 3-6-1 formation if such a thing exists or maybe go back to the 4-2-3-1. I guess we'll see.
Right now, we don't have a squad built to play 3-5-2, even though some utopists like to believe it. Like you said, we have an old CB and one that is always injured. We have little depth at the middle. We have no wingers and no depth up front.