View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 05:01 PM
NJDevilsZG
I'll drive team bus

vCash: 500
Well that was one of those loses that you can't complain about.
Dustin missed an empty net in first period. One even I would've hit. He just looked so pissed that we gave him standing ovation and chanted his name for couple of minutes. Well he did score afterwards, only to make it 1-4 But it's great that he did, cause it was Teddy Bear Toss game So we got to toss them without waiting for the end of the game.
And then we started chanting like there is no tomorrow. Even through commertial breaks. I think boys really tried, but it was one of those games when you just can't even get started. Doesn't matter, it's just one november game.
But your boy seemed to be so pumped and pissed that the game went down the drain, that he was on the ice like every other shift he was taking those 10-minute shifts, I saw him on the ice with practically all lines. It was really creazy
Thing is boys were winning almost all the time since he arrived, and it was first time he and the boys were so dominated in our Den. So he never heard us give them a boost when they've so obviously already lost a game.
Anyway, not that I'm happy that they've lost, but I'm glad we gave Dustin something to remember from his stint here. He deserved that completelly. He's been just awesome for us here. Thrilling and fun to watch, and a genuine scoring machine