View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 06:19 PM
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Interesting, but it also discounts the differences between leagues. Enstrom played in the, by a large margin, weakest of the leagues (Austrian league). Wheeler's (and Festerling's) league (DEL) is also quite a bit weaker than than the others. SM-Liiga of Fehr and Miettinen is a step up on those, but the largest difference would be KHL which is much much stronger than any other league.
Well it's at least debatable that the DEL is weaker than the Swiss, swedish and finnish league. I would have said the same but if you compare the results against each other at http://www.europeantrophy.com/, it seems like to be not that big of a difference. The funny thing is that Adler Mannheim was very bad in their group although they're leading the DEL and look like to be #1 challenger for the title this year. I think it's very hard to classify the european leagues after the KHL (which is the best, no doubt).

I hope to see Adler Mannheim vs. EHC Munich very soon, Hometown vs. Wheeler ^^.

I am really happy to see Fehr score and play well again. I have that feeling about him that we will see him again in Winnipeg. He'd still be a very nice 13th forward.

GermanJetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote