View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Scottrockztheworld*

vCash: 500
Wolves are 8-6-2 which is alright when you look at Vancouver's prospect pool. They have been quite bad in the defensive zone & aren't a very gifted offensive team. Kassian has looked good & I'm very intrigued by how well his shot is getting, his board play makes me want to see him play some time with the Sedins if there is a Season. The only knock seems to be consistency but 90% of PWF prospects have this issue.

I have really liked what I've seen from Jordan Schroeder in the limited times I've seen him play. As a player who was seen as a playmaker first & foremost its nice to see him shooting more & putting up goals (6). It is really evident that he would be putting up more assists if he was playing with higher skilled players, basically the same thing that happened to Hodgson when he was in our organization. However from reports the biggest difference between the 2 is willingness to play both ends of the rink, in his time in Van with their AHL team Hodgson looked disinterested in playing both ends where as Schroeder has grown leaps & bounds in this area of his game. I would hope to see him in Vancouver if there is a season.

Scottrockztheworld* is offline   Reply With Quote