Thread: Speculation: Luongo thread continued...
View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper81 View Post
I said Kulemin averages 15-20 a year, don't see how that is using his best year as his value. I see Nazem as an NHL player in the next year or so because his offensive creativity and play making gives him the potential to probably be a second line forward. He needs to keep limiting his turnovers and has done that in the games i have watched, also his positioning is improving which is a big factor for him. I watched Percy live a few times this past month and was wondering wht definite question marks you had that surrounded him.

You don't know what Kulemin will average. The 30g season gets brought up in attempts to up his value despite the recency of data. He scored 7 last year. That's his most recent impact.

I too have caught Marlies games this year specifically to watch Kadri and Colborne. Kadri still gets lost in the play and overhandles the puck too much. It still remains to be seen if he will stick. The real concern comes in when you say he's got the potential to become a 2nd line forward? What does he do in the meantime, play in the bottom6? That's what makes him boom/bust to me - even now.