Thread: Confirmed with Link: CSN to air 3 classic games in November
View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 07:56 PM
RomersWorld

vCash: 500
No thanks to watching the Winter Classic when they show it like 5 times a year on NHLnetwork already.

Show some old games for christ sake. Like they showed the 1971 Hawks/Toronto game with Hull and Mikita. That is stuff I want to watch, plus stuff from the 80s/90s but not something that I can pretty much watch all the time and just happened 5 years ago...not to mention WE LOST THE GAME.

NHLNetwork does the same thing and it is so annoying. Why would I want to watch some dumb rerun from the 2012 playoffs when you have access to stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s. They have shown games from the 2011/2012 playoffs probably 13,502 times for each game....who is honestly watching?

But then they have the "Raising the Cup" series that shows the Cup clinching game from every Stanley Cup from like 1970 on and I watched every one of those. It is great watching the old greats like Bobby Clarke, Larry Robinson, Guy Lafleur, Mike Bossy, then on to Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, ect. but even then it limits your viewing selection because now I've seen all of them and there is no old games I can watch on NHLnetwork. Maybe I am in the minority but I don't see why anyone would want to watch the 2012 playoffs over Wayne Gretzky in his prime.

RomersWorld is offline   Reply With Quote