View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Rhaego

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post

What's wrong? They just came off the worst season in school history, Embree was 4-21 and this past year. This team had the worst offense and defense in the country. He wasn't willing to make changes in the staff either, he was only gonna fire Cabral and Brown, while letting his buddies stay. They had no positive buzz, no momentum on the recruiting trail, etc. Bohn said he has some money to hire a quality coach (I believe it was something like 2.5M aav which would be 4th in the conference). Firing Embree actually told me that the administration was committed to a football program.

I don't think this is a bad job as anyone saids, just beat CSU and Central Arkansas and you're doing better than Embree Back to Malzahn, get him a solid DC and I think he will do well. He is a risk though, he's only coached in the SEC territory and not sure how he'll do recruiting wise in the west coast. A lot of guys are a risk so we'll see.
No team could win when you have freshmen starting. I'm not saying we should get blown out, but what the hell is Embree supposed to do when the program is ****** and there isn't any talent? And don't give me the freshmen should be good enough, when Hawkins was fired this program was bottom tier and he hadn't had time to recruit/nor could he.