View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Avs44

vCash: 3319
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortshorts View Post
I disagree about Columbus. I feel CBJ is no longer rebuilding, but rather re-tooling. They have so many pieces with value, and they aren't afraid to spend money. Their defense brings a lot of offense, but their forwards don't. The problem CBJ has, is the uncertainty of where the offense will come from. Kesler solves that. Brassard hasn't done much for CBJ and I feel he would do better in the Canucks system. I do agree about the 2013 draft being extremely deep. I would change it to 2014 if it changes anything in terms of value.
I don't see how they are not rebuilding. The team they have now cannot compete. You are kidding yourself if you think they are going to go out, trade futures for help now, and throw around money. They need an overhaul. They just traded Nash, yet you think they would trade a potential 1st overall pick for Kesler??? Trading for help now would be the dumbest thing they could do. You think Kesler alone will solve all their scoring woes? He is an incredible player, but he has also been surrounded by an excellent team, and also, his injuries are incredibly worrying. Kesler would not even come close to solving their issues.

Avs44 is offline   Reply With Quote