View Single Post
Old
11-27-2012, 10:33 PM
shortshorts
The OG Kesler Hater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broc View Post
What is this "assume a healthy Kesler" stuff?

Oiler fans say that of Hemsky a lot, to bring up his trade value
I may have as well not made a proposal if I didn't add the assumption. Where's the fun in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
I don't see how they are not rebuilding. The team they have now cannot compete. You are kidding yourself if you think they are going to go out, trade futures for help now, and throw around money. They need an overhaul. They just traded Nash, yet you think they would trade a potential 1st overall pick for Kesler??? Trading for help now would be the dumbest thing they could do. You think Kesler alone will solve all their scoring woes? He is an incredible player, but he has also been surrounded by an excellent team, and also, his injuries are incredibly worrying. Kesler would not even come close to solving their issues.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. I believe Columbus has the pieces now to be competitive. I'm not asking for a potential 1st overall pick, I'm just asking for the value of any average year for 1st rounders. Since you and I, both feel that this year is extremely deep, I changed the year to 2014.

shortshorts is online now   Reply With Quote