View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Bert Marshall days

vCash: 500
Niederreiter & Nilsson Ready For Barclays Center

Nino Niederreiter and Anders Nilsson had a chance to take in a Brooklyn Nets game at Barclays Center on Nov. 26. Both players left with the same impression of the new, state-of-the-art facility -

Among other quotes,

Niederreiter: The inside of the building looks phenomenal. All the food stands look very nice. The bathrooms are so much bigger than the coliseum. Itís just a great spot to be and watch the game. The seats we had were great, in Section 118. I feel like thereís probably not a bad seat in the whole arena.

Nilsson: We sat in Section 104, in the corner. It wasnít center-court, but that didnít matter. We had a great view of the court. It doesnít really matter where youíre sitting in the arena, whether youíre high or low, youíre going to have a great view of the action. Itís a great set-up with great sight lines.

Niederreiter: All the big screens in the building look great. During the game, I kept thinking about how it might look even better if there was a nice ice rink with an Islanders logo right in the middle. It was a great game, very close, and it even went to overtime. I think when we play hockey in there the whole building is going to be so energetic. Itís definitely going to be a great atmosphere. I just kept imagining what it would be like with our team in there, and itís very exciting to think about the future there.

http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=646450