Old
11-28-2012, 01:38 AM
No Fun Shogun
Global Moderator
34-38-61-10-13

vCash: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Bass View Post
You killed yourself a Bigfoot in their territory, how much time do you think you will have to move a 8-9 foot animal that weighs at least 500 pounds out of the woods before its family or clan comes and tears your arms off? Lol, I don't know if that would happen but I sure wouldn't want to find out!

And as far as I know no one has ever hunted for one to kill, at least not out in public. But many have claimed to have shot one, just this past year I believe a California man said to have shot one but it still rambled off. In fact it's rumored that some of the DNA samples came from that shooting.

I fully agree with dinosaurs in lakes like Nessie, just makes no sense, but a biped ape like creature in area not frequent by man? I think there is a great possibility of them being able to be left undetected for the most part.
...... we're talking about the Pacific Northwest, dude. You mean to tell me that in the centuries since the West has been there, not a single team of hunters found, killed, and brought to the rest of the world's attention a gigantic, bipedal primate's body in fairly close proximity to a number of major towns and even international cities all the while continuously killing and displaying other large game, like moose and bears, in the same area? Even if they just stumbled across one on complete accident while hunting other large animals?

Sorry, but no. Bigfoot doesn't exist. There's a reason why Bigfoot and UFOs only exist in grainy footage and backwoods hick testimonials.

No Fun Shogun is online now   Reply With Quote