Thread: Speculation: Luongo thread continued...
View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 12:49 AM
DanCloutiers5hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
You are't willing to see the writing on the wall. It's almost comical.

All I'm stating is that it's obvious that Luongo wants to be moved elsewhere I know you see it, you're just too stubborn to admit it as you know it will effect his trade value when it come to the return you'll get for him.

Not to mention, there is no market for goalies out there right now, or recently for that matter.

Eventually you'll all come to the conclusion that you will NOT get the return you believe he's worth. For some, you are truly "out there" that will only come with an aactual announcement of a trade.

In no way are my proposals an insult, if anything that are realistic. I hope some of you will see that.

You don't seem like a unintelligent person so you must realize we are on two different sides of a debate. No matter what we try to say to the other side in terms of fairness or value the other will never concede. I don't think anything your saying is untrue because its your opinion just like i have one and there both completely biased lol..... As for the Loungo wanting a trade stuff, if you pay attention to the videos he's portraying a person who's accepting his fate that the team may be going with Schneider more than a disgruntled player demanding trade. He's been a consummate pro through this whole thing, not a disruption which i think you've unintentionally been portraying him as.