View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 03:24 AM
TheLegend
Megathread Refugee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckschmuck View Post
I think you are intelligent enough to know the answer to that. If not, then you really haven't been paying attention for the last several years.
He has been paying attention...... we all have.

Not one poster here has ever proved Jamison does not have the funds lined up to purchase the franchise. Not one.......

Been lots and lots of conjecture... innuendo..... one liners and such. Even a couple of analyses and numbers thrown in for the fun of it but that's it.

So sure... it's easy to take the line that he doesn't have the funds because that's what you want to believe. Personally I don't know if he does or not. And at this point I remain cautiously optimistic about this saga coming to an end with the franchise remaining where it is.

You were correct in saying there are still hurdles to get over. I expect Ken Jones to be at the city clerk's office in the morning to begin the referendum process. Whether or not he has help this time around is yet to be known. But it wouldn't be a surprise to me if the Tea Party Patriots managed to drag themselves out from their headquarters at Denny's and lend a hand. GWI?? Doubt it.... ol' Ken's still fuming from their lack of help last time around. But ya never know.